Bali Dolphin Tours
Travel to Lovina Beach, an exciting trip to the northern part of the Island to explore the north coast right at Lovina beach. Diving, snorkeling as well as Dolphin watching will be the main activities. The beach is safe for swimming as the water is relatively calm, following Lovina Beach you will enjoy a refreshing swim at the hot spring waters of Banjar Village. Banjar are natural hot springs from the ground and its believed these waters have healing powers.
Munduk Waterfall it is one of the most fabulous waterfalls in Bali which is located in Munduk Village, south from Singaraja. The waterfall is surrounded by exotic rural nature.
Twin Lakes and Bratan Lake You will enjoy the beautiful view of the twin lakes, Lake Buyan and Lake Tamblingan from the lookout. Buffet lunch will be served at Bedugul overlooking the fabulous views of Lake Bratan.
Early morning pickup service from your hotel at 3 am from Denpasar area.
Rp 700,000 per person (minimum 2 persons)
Rp 500,000 per person (3 – 4 persons)
Rp 400,000 per person (5 – 6 persons)
The Above price included :
– Air conditioned Car, Petrol, English speaking driver.
– Boat and snorkeling equipment (2 to 3 hours snorkeling including Dolphin watching)
– Entrance fee at Hot Spring Water and Munduk Waterfall .
– Breakfast ( Bali coffee & snack)
– Buffet lunch at Bedugul overlooking Lake Bratan Temple.
Please contact us for more information !