Besakih Mother Temple Tours
Tour Rate : IDR 500.000, Tour Duration : 8-9 Hours
Interesting Point :
- Celuk : is village in Bali known as the house of gold and silversmith.
- Mas : is famous since ancient times until now, because the arts, crafts carvings, statues and others. Mas Village Location is very strategic, because it is on track for tourism, therefore the village of Mas is one of the interesting Tour Destinations in Gianyar Western Region. Along the road village of Mas is developing Art Shop-Art Shop which serves as the marketing production to accommodate even a statue and labor as a sculptor, sculptor and engraver.
- Batuan : It is noted for its artwork and style of painting which originated in the village in the 1930s and has since emerged into a major Balinese artistic style, known as a Batuan painting. It is a major painting center and contains a number of art galleries and cooperative art societies which have played a key role in promoting the art of Batuan. The village is also known for its performance of the ancient Gambuh dance, performed every Full Moon day.
- Pura Kehen Bangli : Bangli is a regency (kabupaten) of Bali, Indonesia. It has an area of 520.81 km2 and population of 197,210 (2004). Its regency seat is Bangli. Up till 1907, Bangli was one of the nine kingdoms of Bali. The capital has a famous Hindu temple, the Pura Kehen, which dates from the 11th century.
- Pura Besakih : The Mother Temple of Besakih, or Pura Besakih, in the village of Besakih on the slopes of Mount Agung in eastern Bali, Indonesia, is the most important, the largest and holiest temple of Hindu religion in Bali, and one of a series of Balinese temples.
- Bukit Jambul : Location at Klungkung regency and it has beautiful rice terraces view
- Mahagiri : Good restaurant with the rice terrace and mount Agung view
- Kertagosa : The Kertha Gosa pavilion is an example of Balinese architecture located on the island of Bali, in the city Klungkung, Indonesia. The Kertha Gosa Pavilion at Klungkung has the story of Bhima Swarga painted around the ceiling. Bhima Swarga is a Hindu epic referenced form the Mahabharata. The story at the Kertha Gosa Pavilion is not the whole Mahabharata but one small section called Bhima Swarga.
* Note : The above price not include meals & entrance tickets