Karangasem East Bali Tours
Tour Rate : USD 55, Tour Duration : 8-10 Hours
Extra hour USD 5 / hour
Interesting Point :
- Goa Lawah : Location at Klungkung regency on the main street to the eastern Karangasem and known as one of the supremely six holy temples in Bali.
- Tenganan : Tenganan is a village in the regency of Karangasem in Bali, Indonesia. It is a tourist attraction due to its original Bali Aga village compound and know for its Gamelan selunding music. Bali Aga village means a village that still hold the origin traditions and rules of ancient Balinese, like house design, religious ritual ceremony, and how to interact each other (the way of life). Houses in Tenganan village were built from the north to the south and overlooking the main street.
- Candi Dasa : Candi Dasa is a seaside town in eastern Bali that rests on the edge of a lagoon with white sandy beach as Kuta Beach. It is popular tourist stop and is often described as a more sedate and laid back beach alternative to the teeming, nightclub filled Kuta area or the large, manicured resorts at Nusa Dua.
- Tirta Gangga : Tirta Gangga is a village and palace in eastern Bali, Indonesia, about 5 kilometres from Karangasem, near Abang. It is noted for its water palace, owned by Karangasem royalty.
- Taman Ujung : Karangasem is a regency (kabupaten) of Bali, Indonesia. It covers the east part of Bali, has an area of 839.54 km2 and a population of 369,320 (2002). Its regency seat is Amlapura. Karangasem was devastated when Mount Agung erupted in 1963, ultimately killing 1900 people. Karangasem formerly was a kingdom before Bali was conquered by the Dutch.
* Note : The above price not include meals & entrance tickets