Kintamani Volcano Ubud Tours
Tour Rate : IDR 500.000, Tour Duration : 8-9 Hours
Interesting Point :
- Barong Dance at Batu Bulan : Barong Dance, Barong is a lion-like creature and character in the mythology of Bali, Indonesia. He is the king of the spirits, leader of the hosts of good, and enemy of Rangda, the demon queen and mother of all spirit guarders in the mythological traditions of Bali. The battle between Barong and Rangda is featured in Barong dance to represent the eternal battle between good and evil.
- Celuk : is village known as the house of gold & silversmith
- Mas : is famous since ancient times until now, because the arts, crafts carvings, statues and others. Mas Village Location is very strategic, because it is on track for tourism, therefore the village of Mas is one of the interesting Tour Destinations in Gianyar Western Region. Along the road village of Mas is developing Art Shop-Art Shop which serves as the marketing production to accommodate even a statue and labor as a sculptor, sculptor and engraver.
- Ubud: Ubud is a town on the Indonesian island of Bali in Ubud District, located amongst rice paddies and steep ravines in the central foothills of the Gianyar regency. One of Bali’s major arts and culture centres, it has developed a large tourism industry. Ubud has a population of about 30,000 people, but it is becoming difficult to distinguish the town itself from the villages that surround it.
- Goa Gajah : Goa Gajah, or Elephant Cave, is located on the island of Bali near Ubud, in Indonesia. Built in the 9th century, it served as a sanctuary. At the façade of the cave is a relief of various menacing creatures and demons carved right into the rock at the cave entrance. The primary figure was once thought to be an elephant, hence the nickname Elephant Cave. The site is mentioned in the Javanese poem Desawarnana written in 1365. An extensive bathing place on the site was not excavated until the 1950s. These appear to have been built to ward off evil spirits.
- Kintamani : Kintamani is a location on the western edge of the larger caldera wall of Gunung Batur in Bali, Indonesia. It is on the same north-south road as Penelokan and has been used as a stopping place to access and view the Gunung Batur region.
- Coffee Plantation : See closely the coffee plantation and spice from the local farmer and you can taste the natural hand made coffee or tea with the beautiful scenery as the background.
- Tohpati : House of Batik tenun (traditional hand weaving)
* Note : The above price not include meals & entrance tickets