Nusa Dua Uluwatu Tours
Tour Rate : IDR 400.000, Tour Duration : 8 Hours
Interesting Point :
- Nusa Dua : is known as an enclave of large international 5-star resorts in south-eastern Bali. It is located 40 kilometres from Denpasar, the provincial capital of Bali, and administered under Kuta South District. Nusa Dua means two islands.
- Garuda Wisnu Kencana (GWK) : Mandala Garuda Wisnu Kencana, or Garuda Wisnu Kencana (GWK), is a 240 hectares private cultural park on the Bukit Peninsula at the southern end of the island of Bali, 15 minutes from Ngurah Rai International Airport. Bukit is a limestone plateau with Uluwatu to the west and Nusa Dua to the east. It is devoted to the Hindu God Vishnu, and his mount, Garuda, the mythical bird who is his companion. Currently, the statue of Vishnu is 23 metres (75.5 ft) high, although the original plan was for a 146-metre (479 ft) gold-plated Vishnu riding Garuda on top of an 11-storey entertainment complex.
- Pura Luhur Uluwatu : is a Balinese sea temple in Bali. Built in the 11th century, it is one of nine directional temples meant to protect Bali from evil spirits. It is located in Pecatu village, Kuta South District of Badung Regency of Bali.
- Kecak Dance : Kecak and Barong dance will be performance at Uluwatu Temple at noon (18.00)
- Jimbaran Bay : Jimbaran is a fishing village and tourist resort in Bali, Indonesia. Located south of Ngurah Rai International Airport, the beach has seafood restaurants and luxury hotels, including the five-star Kayumanis Private Estate & Spa, Intercontinental Hotel Bali, Four Seasons and Jimbaran Puri Bali. Tourism in Jimbaran has increased rapidly so that it has boosted the local economy, but was devastated by the 2005 Bali bombings when suicide bombers struck at two popular warungs (restaurants) along the beach. However, the tourism industry has recovered. Diners select the live seafood that they wish to eat, and it is immediately prepared, generally grilled over a fire of coconut husks rather than charcoal. It is administered under Kuta South District along with Nusa Dua peninsula. Jimbaran lies on the ‘neck’ of the southern peninsula in Bali.
* Note : The above price not include meals & entrance tickets