Ubut Art Village Tours
Tour Rate : USD 45, Tour Duration : 10 Hours
Extra hours :USD 5 / hours
Interesting Point :
- Tohpati : The centre of Batik tenun (traditional hand weaving)
- Celuk : Location at Gianyar regency and known as house of gold and silversmith
- Mas : is famous since ancient times until now, because the arts, crafts carvings, statues and others. Mas Village Location is very strategic, because it is on track for tourism, therefore the village of Mas is one of the interesting Tour Destinations in Gianyar Western Region. Along the road village of Mas is developing Art Shop-Art Shop which serves as the marketing production to accommodate even a statue and labor as a sculptor, sculptor and engraver.
- Ubud : is a town on the Indonesian island of Bali in Ubud District, located amongst rice paddies and steep ravines in the central foothills of the Gianyar regency. One of Bali’s major arts and culture centres, it has developed a large tourism industry.Ubud has a population of about 30,000 people, but it is becoming difficult to distinguish the town itself from the villages thatsurround it.
- Batu Bulan : is a village in the district environment Sukawati District Gianyar Level II Region Province Provincial Bali. Batubulan Village location is very strategic, because it is the gate of the West end of Level II Regional District of Gianyar and at the same time as the terminal that connects the city of Denpasar with the East Bali area. Batubulan village was originally known as an agricultural village that is rich in the arts including Dance and Art Carving.
* Note : The above price not include meals & entrance tickets